New features in Structured Difference Viewer 1.20
C# 2.0 support
- New C# v2 language mode enables new C# syntax features in C# parser. Language mode C# v1 and C# v2 can be selected on Options | Difference tab.
- Partial class, record and interface support.
- Anonymous method support
- Extern alias support, including :: to reference extern alias members.
- Static classes support.
- Generic types support.
- Property accessor visibility support.
- Delphi 2006 Win32 Language support.
- Navigation Tree allows selecting two entities to compare in Class Difference Mode. Invoked with Button on main toolbar and popup menu.
- Parsing hints and warnings are no longer displayed as "Errors", but as Hints or Warnings
- Installer did not create ModelMaker Tools shared directory. Solved