ModelMaker Tools ordering details
Ordering on line from ShareIt
The fastest way to order ModelMaker Tools products is using a credit card at on-line store ShareIt. In this case delivery by email is usually within 48 hours. When ordering from ShareIt, ShareIt is the actual reseller and provides the invoice.
VAT collectionIn some cases VAT (MwSt) is applicable for European customers, see below. Digital River, the owner of ShareIt, is also registered for tax purposes in Minnesota and Maryland USA. This is why USA customers coming from these states need to pay about 7% tax. Since end 2015 Japanese customers also need to pay 8% VAT on Electoric transactions.
ShareIt automatically determines if VAT is applicable and collects VAT.
The VAT percentage that is applicable on all ShareIt orders (online or bank transfer) is depending on where you live and if you're ordering for a company or for personal use. The VAT will be added to the net product price. In most cases this will be 0% and no VAT will be charged.
- German residents or companies: 19% VAT (MwSt) will be charged.
- EU companies registered for VAT (except from Germany) and providing their VAT number: 0% VAT will be charged.
- EU residents not registered for VAT (personal use): VAT will be charged. The percentage is depending on the country of residence
- Customers from Minnesota and Maryland USA will be charged about 7% VAT ( the actual percentage is displayed in the online order form )
- Customers from Japan will be charged 8% VAT
- In all other cases 0% VAT will be charged.