New features in ModelMaker 11.1.5
- Diagram Editor Export to Image File supports Postscript format (.eps)
- Package symbol allows customizing number of columns used when displaying (module) contents.
- The diagram editor check that all text in a diagram can be displayed using the selected fonts. If this is not the case,
you'll get a don't warn again style warning and an option to open the project style options to adjust the default fonts.
- Project Options | General has a new C#5 language mode that enables the new async language features.
- The modifier generation order of the async keyword can be adjusted on Project Options | Coding Style.
- The async (context sensitive) modifier is supported by importer, editor and generator.
The await keyword can only appear in method implementations and is left uninterpreted (although syntax highlighted).
- Brace matching in the Syntax highlighting editor had yet another small glitch. Solved.
- The source importer no longer marks a class containing abstract methods abstract if the source language supports the "abstract" (or "sealed") modifier for classes.
- C#: the unsafe statement would result in import errors. Solved.
- Class Symbol: a customized number of member columns of "1" would not be persisted. Solved.