ModelMaker Code Explorer 10
General new features - version 10.2.0
- Delphi XE5 / RAD Studio XE5 support
- deprecated comment support.
General new features - version 10.1.0
- Delphi XE4 / RAD Studio XE4 support
Solved bugs - version 10.1.0
- Find Next match form used non-scaled font. Solved
- Delphi XE2 / XE3: Event Handler window and Explorer Members view Rearrange Implementation Mode would cause AV's. Solved.
- Bug fixed in extracting / converting non-ascii hard coded strings.
- Pascal: Bug fixed in sorting method implementations on visibility.
General new features - version 10.0.0
- Delphi XE3 / RAD Studio XE3 support
- Member Search list allows filtering on member type. Todo items are also displayed.
- Pascal, new option on tab MMX | Properties | Pascal | New Entities | Methods: Empty Parameter lists.
This controls how empty method, procedure and delegate parameter lists are emitted: either suppressed - pascal style, or emitted as ( ) - c-style.
- Locate Type: displays a filtered list of previously parsed class and interface types.
This is used to open the containing source file and locate a class inside the file. Default key binding Alt+Shift+T.
Solved bugs - version 10.0.0
- Text containing line breaks and stored in XML (settings, snippets) could contain stray 0x0B (#11) characters. Solved.
- An access violation at shutdown could occur in older Delphi IDEs if MMX was not docked. Solved.
- If the Delphi IDE editor buffer contains a stray #0 (which is bad in itself) would cause all kinds of exception in MMX.
MMX now detects stray #0's and abort all editing operations, displaying the line:column of the bad #0 character.
- Pascal: relative paths starting with \ (relative to root in drive) would not be handled correct. Solved.